FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

Fucking Awsome

So fluid and interactive for a flash game. Your house, or who ever's it is, it FUCKING AWSOME. One question though, why is the bad guy like 8 years old? lol

Drawing Contest Drawing Contest

ORIGINAL!

Yes, the interface looks like shit.. BUTTT... this is one of the most original pieces of work i've seen in a while! Be proud of yourself son!

Forrest Gump Quiz Game Forrest Gump Quiz Game

Not bad!

I dont really know why anyone would every need a Forest Gump quiz, but... it , 1. Was well made, 2. Had decent questions and 3. I just plain like the movie. Good job!

bkdude responds:

heh the thought hit my mind that NG could use a Forrest Gump Quiz Game when i was watching Castaway, another Tom Hanks movie.

Rage! Rage!

DRAGON FORCE IS TEH SHIT!!!!

I LOVE DRAGONFORCE SOOOO MUCH AND IM GOING TO SEE THEM IN JULY. THE SOLOS WERE ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT ACCURATE TOO!
WELL DONE!!!

Little Ball Game Little Ball Game

not too shabby

it was extremely basic and didnt have much replay value but i sumhow found it entertaining at humerous. Good Job!

darkhole-dk responds:

brain teaser brain teaser

Not bad

That wasnt bad actually, i like it. But (im being 100% serious) i found it really EASY. I honestly quit after like 5 minutes because i just found it really really easy! I love the way you executed this and i have that song stuck in my head!!!! Good job!

rsloanisafag responds: